This policy covers the processing of personal data by Labian Labs Inc. (“Labian Labs”, “we” or “us”). Labian Labs is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information whilst striving to provide the very best user experience.
How do we collect Information
In order to make use of certain services provided through the service such as the mobile app, websites and email newsletters, you will either need to:
Register an account with us. When you do so, you will provide us with information about yourself and you will be able to select how we use your information for marketing purposes;
How do we use Information
We own the information we collect through this website. We will use it, as applicable, to:
1. To enable the user to utilize the Services smoothly and without difficulty
2. To aggregate statistical data regarding the use of the Services
3. To conduct research aimed at reviewing and improving Services
4. To respond to user inquiries
5. To provide new proposals regarding future Services
6. To perform identity checks when a user makes an inquiry etc.
7. To notify users of any other important information regarding the Service and to contact users where necessary
By providing us with your personal information, you consent to us
(b) processing your sensitive personal data, such as health data (if provided);
In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Labian Labs shall not be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any part of this website including any of your information.